Client Support - Sunshine Coast
QuIHN Sunshine Coast provides regular support groups for people living with chronic hepatitis C infection. Contact the Health Promotion team on Sunshine Coast office to find out when the next one is being held.
Support services available through the Health Promotion team based on the Sunshine Coast include:
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP)
- Education, training and workforce development for health care and other human services
- Education programs and information provision for people who inject drugs and those at risk of injecting
- Non clinical counselling
- Health Promotion interventions and events promoting awareness around relevant issues i.e. World AIDS Day
- A range of high quality printed & electronic resources
- Referrals to other health and human services
- General welfare support
Contact QuIHN Sunshine Coast for further information.
QuIHN Sunshine Coast
59 Sixth Avenue
Cotton Tree Qld
07 5443 9576