Creative Volunteer Role at QuIHN
About the role
QuIHN is looking for a creative volunteer to support the development of our resources. You will work closely with
Service and Program Managers to create art that supports the key messages of educational materials.
The themes in our materials are:
• Mental Health
• Substance Use
• Sex Work
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
• LGBTIQ+ Community
Any person with lived or living experience is strongly encouraged to apply.
• Artistic experience in any medium (drawing, painting, graphic design etc)
• Some knowledge of exporting work into the correct format so that it can be used in digital and print resources
• Good collaboration skills
• Some examples of work – can include hobby work and doodles
We want this volunteering role to be mutually beneficial, we hope you can use this experience to expand your portfolio and explore creative ideas!
To apply for this role, email some examples of your work to SWales@quihn.org with the subject line: Creative Volunteer Application.