MudMaps Group - Brisbane
MudMaps group, based in Brisbane, is a facilitated open psychosocial education group for individuals making or contemplating changes to behaviours relating to substance use (opioid, amphetamines and/or cannabis) use or the interaction of co-occurring substance and mental health (dual diagnosis).
Topics often include the following, but it is the group participants that decides the topics with guidance from the facilitator:
- Relapse prevention and management
- Understanding and managing triggers and cravings
- Goal setting
- Harm Minimisation
- Problem solving
- Managing mental health concerns
- Self-care, stress managements and improving self esteem
- Relationships and communication
- Fear of change
- Mindfulness and acceptance
- Stages of Change
MudMaps groups run every Monday morning.
Please contact the QuIHN Brisbane office for more information about the Brisbane MudMaps Group.
1 Hamilton Place
Bowen Hills Qld 4006
07 3620 8111