LightHouse Counselling - Sunshine Coast
The Lighthouse (Sunshine Coast) Treatment Service provides clinical counselling and support to individuals who wish to address their drug use and any co-occurring mental health concerns (dual diagnosis). Counselling and support can also be provided to significant others or carers of someone with substance use and/or mental health concerns.
The Lighthouse counselling service aims to support clients in achieving their chosen goals for change. Counselling can focus on:
- Drug use and mental health concerns (dual diagnosis)
- Motivational support to moderate, reduce or cease drug use
- Health education
- Relapse prevention and management
- Crisis support
- Referral into other specialist services such as detoxification, rehabilitation and pharmacotherapy programs.
- Support for significant others/carers of someone affected by substance use and/or mental health concerns
For more information or to access counselling through the Lighthouse Counselling Program contact the QuIHN Sunshine Coast office.
QuIHN Sunshine Coast
59 Sixth Avenue
Cotton Tree Qld
07 5443 9576