InHouse Counselling - Brisbane
The InHouse (Brisbane) Treatment Service, provides clinical counselling and support to individuals who wish to address their drug use and any co-occurring mental health concerns (dual diagnosis). Counselling and support can also be provided to significant others and/or carers of someone with substance use and/or mental health concerns.
The InHouse counselling service aims to support clients in achieving their chosen goals for change. Counselling can focus on:
- Drug use and mental health concerns (dual diagnosis)
- Motivational support to moderate, reduce or cease drug use
- Health Education
- Relapse prevention and management
- Crisis support
- Referral into other specialist services such as detoxification, rehabilitation and pharmacotherapy programs
- Support for significant others/carers of someone affected by substance use and/or mental health concerns
- Alternative therapies such as acupuncture are also provided free of charge.
For more information or to access counselling through InHouse contact the QuIHN Brisbane office.
1 Hamilton Place
Bowen Hills Qld 4006
07 3620 8111