Better Access Medical Clinic is QuIHN’s primary care General Practice (GP) clinic.
This service is fully bulk billing for all eligible Medicare card holders.
Better Access Medical Clinic provides primary care and focused GP services in:
- General Health
- GP Management Plans (such as Mental Health and other Health Care Plans)
- Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus testing, treatment, and care management
- Opiate Substitution Therapy (OST)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs care
- Mental health care
- Work Cover and Pre-Employment Medicals
As the clinic is based within QuIHN, we can also offer the full range of our specialist Alcohol and Other Drugs services, including:
- Counselling and therapeutic services addressing both substance use and mental health concerns and support to loved ones and carers.
- Harm reduction services (including education programs and Needle and Syringe Programs, Hepatitis C Treatment and Management, Sexual Health, Blood Borne Viruses and Naloxone prescribing).