Community Withdrawal (detox) For Gold Coast Residents
Our Nurse Practitioner can support you to withdraw (detox) from alcohol or drugs in your own home.
What to expect
- An initial assessment
- A withdrawal plan tailored to you
- Daily appointments (Monday-Friday)
- Home visits, as required
- Follow up treatment and referral
- Relapse prevention via the provision of alcohol and other drugs counselling
Fees, eligibility and referral
- For Gold Coast residents only
- There are some eligibility requirements, read them here
- This is a free service
- You do not need a referral but we do accept them.
What do I need to do?
- Call our Gold Coast Burleigh Heads office (07) 5520 7900
- Fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch
Referring a patient?
Download the appropriate referral form, click and drag the downloaded document to your desktop, upload to your Practice Management System directly. Opening the files will corrupt the fields.
Shop 12/89-99 West Burleigh Road
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Opening hours: 8:30am – 7:00pm Monday – Friday
(excl. Public Holidays)
Limited onsite parking available
Shopping centre parking nearby at Stocklands.
View public transport options
Community Withdrawal Program Locations
Start Your Withdrawal Journey At Home
Enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch within 24 to 48 hours.