Client Support - Cairns
QuIHN Cairns Health Promotion team holds a ‘drop-in day’ every Monday between 10:00am to 4:00pm. This is an opportunity for clients of QuIHN to come in from the heat, have a chat, obtain a referral, have a coffee or a cold drink, something to eat, use the phone or the internet, read the paper or a magazine and access the many information resources.
Support services available through the Cairns Health Promotion team include:
- Education, training and workforce development for health care and other human services
- Education programs and information provision for people who inject drugs and those at risk of injecting
- Non clinical counselling
- Health Promotion interventions and events promoting awareness around relevant issues i.e. World AIDS Day
- A range of high quality printed & electronic resources
- Referrals to other health and human services
- General welfare support
Contact the Cairns Health Promotion team for further information.
60 Pease St
07 4032 1463