Client Support - Brisbane
QuIHN Brisbane holds a client BBQ every Thursday. The BBQ is an opportunity for clients of QuIHN to interact with QuIHN staff in a less formal manner and access other services as external providers generally attend making it a good opportunity for service users to get more of their needs met.
Support provided by the Brisbane Health Promotion team includes:
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP)
- Education, training and workforce development for health care and other human services
- Education programs and information provision for people who inject drugs and those at risk of injecting
- Non clinical counselling
- Health Promotion interventions and events promoting awareness around relevant issues i.e. World AIDS Day
- A range of high quality printed & electronic resources
- Referrals to other health and human services
- General welfare support
Contact QuIHN Brisbane for further information.
1 Hamilton Place
Bowen Hills Qld 4006
07 3620 8111